Bud Booster is designed specifically to enhance the growth and flower production of Cannabis. The Bud Booster water filter removes chlorine, chloramine, and all of their carcinogenic byproducts. It also removes or reduces fluoride which is known to interfere with Phosphorous uptake in plants, thus limiting flower production. By removing fluoride the Bud Booster water filter enhances the production of flowers in Cannabis. The Bud Booster comes in two sizes. Bud Booster Home version is for the home grower. Bud Booster Retail is for the retail medical and recreational facility growing its own product.
The Bud Booster for the Retail Grower consists of a three stage filter system designed to remove fluoride, chloramine, chlorine, and the carcinogenic byproducts of these. It will also remover herbicides and pesticides.
Elevate 420’s Bud Booster™ is among the most effective water filtration systems available today. The unique and exquisite combination of treatments creates a synergistic effect removing chlorine and chlorine’s carcinogenic byproducts, fluoride, arsenic, and barium and reducing heavy metals while leaving healthy minerals in the water. We achieve this by using a unique combination of treatments that include activated alumina for fluoride and arsenic reduction, high purity KDF, potent catalytic carbon, and finally a 1 micron coconut carbon block filter.
Bud Booster Retail Specifications
- It is approximately 6” wide, 18” long and 24”
- tall. It comes pre-assembled and has quick connect fittings on either end for 3/8” tubing (not included).
- You can easily set up an automated drip irrigation for dozens of plants using parts you can find at your local garden or hardware store.
- The treated flow rate is approximate 3 gallons per minute.
- Two units may be required to produce an annual harvest of 250 lbs.
- Introductory Pricing: $450, shipping to U.S. residents $60
To place an order call 866-691-4214 between 9AM -6PM MST.
If you are looking for detailed specifications about a specific filter: please request it here.