Due to the size of these operations the wholesale grower will have to call me and we will review your water quality report to determine the precise system for your needs.
Generally, if your total dissolved solids levels are 200 parts per million or less and your water source is high quality snow melt, rain, or river water then you will employ my full size fluoride filter followed by my full size carbon filter with specialty carbon. In addition to your water report I will need to know the treated flow rate you require in order to provide detailed pricing.
Call to discuss and order during business hours.
9 AM to 6 PM Mountain Time at 866-691-4214
- Fluoride and chloramine removal, also pesticides and volatile organics
- For water where tds is below 300 ppm and contaminants (other than what the city adds) are not an issue
- Flow rates of 4 to 10 gallons per minute
- Custom sizing available including higher flow rates
- Commercial grade reverse osmosis
- This system shows 200 gallon per day RO plus 165 gallon storage
- Custom sizing available to meet your requirements
Call to Discuss Your Options
If you are looking for detailed specifications about a specific filter: please request it here.